Dr. Sabarinath Ravichandar, MBBS, MD, MRCP (Respiratory), the best pulmonologist in Chennai, has been captivated about the Respiratory system right from his MBBS days. He works as an Assistant professor in the Department of Respiratory medicine in the Sree Balaji Medical College and Hospital, Chromepet, Chennai. He graduated in MBBS from the Dharmapuri Government medical college & hospital and got his MD (Respiratory) from the Surat Government medical college.
What are all the common Lung Diseases in India
Humans are well known to develop complications relating to the physical ailments. The lung diseases are caused due to contaminated air and oxygen. In a day, an individual breathes nearly 25,000 times a day and people who have contracted a particular lung disease may face difficulties while breathing. Reports say that most of the people in the USA suffer from these kind of ailments mainly due to pollution. There are three variants in lung diseases i.e. Lung circulation diseases, lung tissue diseases and airway diseases. While experiencing a lung disease people may find it very difficult to inhale and exhale air. It affects the life of an individual on a daily basis and people should be aware of what destroys their physical condition. Smoking is also another factor which generates the diesease. You can also Read here for Best Pulmonologist in Chennai
Types of lung diseases
Pneumonia is caused by both infectious agents like virus or bacteria and non-infectious agents like chemicals or dust.
The word Asthma is of Greek origin, literally meaning, “breathlessness”. Asthma is a well-known lung disease-causing inflammation along the airways of the lungs.
Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
IT is popularly known, is a blanket term denoting the lung related breathing ailments like Emphysema, Chronic bronchitis, and Asthma.
Swelling in the Lungs
- This syndrome can be otherwise regarded as Edema
- This is caused by the alveoli filling which occurs due to the fluid slipping out of the blood
- The swelling is resulted by a lot of cardiac conditions
- You can also find it hard to breathe when you have swelling
- Pneumonia is a widely known disease all over the world
- Smoking is the very first contributor to this disease
- The alveoli fills itself with bacterial pus thereby making the breathing too difficult
- Usually consisting of four phases, this is regarded one of the very dangerous ailments
- Asthma is regarded as a common breathing problem caused by obstructions in air flow to the lungs
- Chest tightening, wheezing and coughing are the symptoms that one can experience during asthma
- Despite being a killer disease, it is easy to cure when compared to other ailments that protrude the lungs
Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
- Otherwise regarded to as chronic bronchitis
- If a person is experiencing a feeling of increasing breathlessness, then this condition is COPD
- This disease can be prove to be more fatal than the other disorders related to lungs.
For map View
Contact : Contact@sabarilungcareclinic.com
Phone : +917069471646
New No.256, Old No.61F/9, Velachery Main Road, Velachery, Chennai - 600042